Monday, August 26, 2013

SARAJEVO: PART I


PART I


The perfect song for the past month.





We've been a bit preoccupied with relaxing for the last couple of weeks...
sorry for being so absent..
but here are some photos of our first day in Sarajevo!
I will be oversharing and posting way too many photos..
but I just couldn't decide what to post!


The boys arrived early in the morning and we went and had breakfast at my grandmas house. She made uลกtipke! So tasty! 






tunnel near my grandmas house that we used as a 
shortcut to the ciglane pijaca








"Torte i to" on top of the BBI shopping centre. 
And below, the view from the terrace there.
They have the best brownies!! 






The photos were taken by my boyfriend. 
Check his site out!!
 http://www.matthiasthoelen.com/
thanks for letting me share

love Andrea
















No comments:

Post a Comment