Sunday, March 10, 2013

We Baked It Ourselves With LOVE!! Vegan Banana Bread



Ingredients

1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cups white sugar
1/2 cup margarine, at room temp
3 very ripe bananas, mashed well
2 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 cup vanilla soy milk, mixed with 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
(I sometimes use water or just normal milk...not vegan I know but also good!)
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt



Just mix everything together in a bowl and there you go! easy! It's ready for the oven! 

It's quick. It's easy. It's super tasty! Everyone loves it! That's why there's only onE little piece left in the picture...that's what it usually looks like 10 minutes after coming out of the oven! 
I can never take a perfect photo. 
Ohh and it's also super tasty with apple instead of banana!! yummy! 
It's only vegan because I didn't have a fridge when I first moved to Vienna..so we lived sort of vegan for a couple of months. I still make it like this though...because this recipe is just perfect! 
I found it on the post punk kitchen it's a great site! 
(We Baked it Ourselves With LOVE is back!! wohooo)




No comments:

Post a Comment