Sunday, February 10, 2013

INSPIRATION!!!


THE INSPIRATION






The other day I decided to check out some of my favourite blogs instead of learning. And boy was that a bad idea! 
Obviously the best time to get inspired is not during exam preparations. And I stumbled upon this dress which I thought was kind of cool.
 So I decided to try something similar. I had bought some jersey a couple of months ago and felt this was the perfect opportunity to use it. 
I do admit that it was kind of tricky...because jersey is obviously pretty stretchy but it turned out great! 
I will probably change it up a bit but for now I'm quite happy with it! 
And this is obviously another one of my grand cell phone pics...I usually use my boyfriends camera but he's in New York now...
with the camera.

LOVE Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment