Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Cupcakes!



Hey guys! So yes, we kind of disappeared, but Andrea and Steffi already explained how it's been. It sure has been crazy to me too. I've been studying, been sick as a dog, looking for an apartment and working. Lot's and lot's of things going on! 
So now i'm going to share where i've been spending a lot of time: At my new job!


Yes! I make cupcakes. Those delicious and cute little things are a part of my working life.




So this is where the magic is made. 
I start of with baking and when they are cooled of I start decorating! This is the BEST part! I get to make them all pretty and be as creative as I want to be. 


I'm sorry... the picture is kind of blurry, but you can still tell that it's a wonderful cupcake.





Good, huh?!


Of course we need lots of sprinkles! 


 So and this guy is my favorite! It's filled with cookie dough. That just sounds fantastic and believe me, it's a party in your mouth!!

I also want to apologize for those pictures. The quality is horrible. I need to start taking my camera along with me... my phone camera is just not the same!

While i'm sharing exciting things: Next month i'll be in backpacking around Peru! I'll meet my friend in Lima and then we're off traveling around. I can't wait to leave this silly, snowy and cold weather behind and sweat my bootie off in nice hot Peru.
Of course I'll be sharing my adventures, but until then I have A LOT of things to do. Send some positive vibes to the landlords of those fantastic apartments we've been looking at. It's really about time we finally get an answer and sign the contract!
Lots of love to you!
Hannah



No comments:

Post a Comment