Monday, September 17, 2012

SNEAKERNESS

So here I was at Sneakerness, some kind of..I don't know sneaker exhibition thing where lots of urban/ sneaker stores had little stands with their most special shoes i guess. Well weird since I'm no sneaker fan and probably the only person there without sneakers on. It was still nice though. Just the atmosphere was great. And it was an excuse to get out of the house after cleaning the kitchen all day. 


                           ohh people and the toms are on sale right now over at asos.com...go get em!!!       

 So this is kind of a peak at what I wore that day. My boyfriend just couldn't get it right so this is it. But I do love these shoes. I really really do!! Aren't they just beautiful and really the most comfy thing you can probably have on your feet that still look good.


This picture is kind of to dark but it shoes my most favourite clothing rack there (and probably the only one). It was a little pop-up store with mostly clothing in pastel tones and knit. Very beautiful. I did get the business card but don't know where it is right now. I will definitely hook you up. Just some phone snapshots to keep you up to date on our whereabouts.



<3 Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment