Monday, November 15, 2010

Oh my, it's a leopard coat!

I bought this coat a week ago at the flea market. It was a freakin lucky strike! Do you know that when your going shopping and your looking for a pair of shoes, and you went home with two new bags and a new bra? That's typical for me. But that day, was a happy day for me! Looking for a leopard coat and found a lovely leopard cat. Unfortunately the coat is a bit too big for me...Maybe I have to sell this beautiful thing???

Diesen Mantel habe ich vor einer Woche auf dem Flohmarkt gekauft. Was für ein verdammter Glücksgriff! Kennt ihr das wenn man shoppen geht und nach ein paar Schuhen sucht und dann mit 2 Taschen und einem BH nach Hause kommt? Eigentlich typisch für mich. Aber an diesem Tag hatte ich mal Glück. Nach einem Leopardenmantel gesucht, und einen Leopardenmantel gefunden. Leider ist er mir etwas zu groß....vielleicht verkaufe ich das schöne Teil???




Vintage coat, vintage bag, h&m wedges.

♥ Antonia

No comments:

Post a Comment